5 replies to this topic

#1 InsuranceWhore

InsuranceWhore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:53 PM

Can anyone tell me how to install my mameox and roms --that i own of course-- I just got modded on monday and want to know if I'm able to do this tonight while my son is out of the house.

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:16 PM

FTP them to your Xbox hdd and link to them from your hacked dashboard. If you are running EvoX or any other dashboard like it, you can dump it in E:\Games (Ex. E:\Games\Mame) and it will auto-add it to the dashboard.

#3 deathx88

deathx88

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • Interests:xbox stuff, guitar stuff, pc stuff, and hacking stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:55 PM

if you don't like to FTP you can turn the files into a xiso using simplexiso and then burn them to a cd using nero

#4 InsuranceWhore

InsuranceWhore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:03 PM

I don't even know how to ftp to my xbox--I mean I have it set up right connection wise but I can't seem to install filezilla or my comp doesn't recognize that the xbox is connected to the nic card-yeah I entered the correct IP and subnet mask I'm pretty sure. If I burn to disk can I save to HDD that way so I don't have to access the disk every time I want to use the emulator?

#5 InsuranceWhore

InsuranceWhore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:26 PM

Keep getting a time out trying to ftp through windows--do I need a reboot after I enter the IP SNM DG and DNS?

#6 InsuranceWhore

InsuranceWhore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:47 PM

I got it ftp'd now I need to know where I can put the emulator and roms and how the file structure will work!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users