Ude Install Problems
Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:38 AM
Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:50 AM
Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:14 AM
Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:20 AM
|QUOTE (mranbel @ Jun 23 2004, 11:14 PM)|
|ok i used mad goukis folder with the xbedump to sign the pbl default and put it back in root e:/ and still nothing. it's not an error screen it just hangs at the big x with m$ logo. i've got evox in the root of c: called evoxdash.xbe. i changed fonts to f0nts, but i didn't rename the xtf files in the f0nts folder, i left them alone as the guide did not tell me to do anything. b ate e is on root of c, what is going on here. i keep trying and trying but nothing seems to work.|
GRRR!!! You're mixing and matching fonts that are from 2 different exploits. If you really want to do that, go for it, but the results won't be anywhere as good as a fully-exploited Xbox.
Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:22 AM
Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:29 AM
- You should have no other *.xtf fonts besides bert-ate-ernie in C:\
- Make sure PBL is E:\default.xbe (and that PBL has all the required files and folders).
- Dont know what version of the update font you have in this package, but try the latest version. There are kernel-version specific fonts available that could rule out any problems with the generic font.
- If you have the nasm compiler you could try to uncomment the code that makes the LED blink to see if the font hack even trickers.
- Finally the language setting in the MS Dash can have an effect on this hack. Try setting it to English.
Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:17 PM
Posted 03 July 2004 - 01:12 PM
Posted 03 July 2004 - 01:17 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users