3 replies to this topic

#1 rasonbread

rasonbread

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 02:04 PM

avalaunch has f*cked my xbox's eeprom and now the only way to fix it is to get a
Cromwell BIOS that is patched with a eeprom. i need a programme called "addeeprom" so i can add my eeprom to a bios so when i turn on my xbox it will restore my eeprom.
at the moment all my xbox does is turn on then flash red LED it has no video output and no audio output please someone help i have been searching over 5 hours and have had no luck

#2 MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:05 PM

just get the X2 bios and embed the eeprom in it with xbtool

#3 skorchir

skorchir

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 June 2004 - 09:09 PM

You must have been playing with the 1080i, 720p, 420p settings correct? I can help you fix it just send me a private message. But for technical reference what exactly did you do. Please be as specific as possible

#4 dayv25

dayv25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:33 PM

i did the same thing to one of my (007 tsop flash) 1.1 boxes today too.I went into the avalaunch settings & played around with the video modes(like a dumb*ss) & all was good until i reset. Now I guess I am screwed. I read somewhere that i can boot up while holding down both thumbsticks to restore the eeprom but that didn't work. but i do have an old "open-bioxx" modchip in another xbox to use to fix it. I just need more details on what to do here. Is it like the "fix tsop with matrix" crap? Cuz I never could get that to work on a f*cked tsop box. PLEASE HELP!

BTW my HDD is unlocked sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users