7 replies to this topic

#1 Infamous

Infamous

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:24 PM

im new to this and i been reading around for the last day, all tutorials start from somewhere that is not the beginning steps. right now i just have all the programs needed and some thc and thc lite dashes that i downloaded. i have no xip or xap files that are needed. even the guides that say are for noobs are not really...

#2 tayior7

tayior7

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:21 AM

wow.
what do u need again?

fill in the blank
i need a guide for _____.

#3 aweelz

aweelz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:18 AM

tayior, whats wrong with him explaining what he needs? Infamous, do you want to install the dashes or edit them?

Aweelz

#4 tayior7

tayior7

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:54 PM

for all i know he doesnt even own a modchip. he needs to be more specific on his degree of newbieness lol

#5 Infamous

Infamous

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:22 PM

i got it all set up, i needed a guide for getting the files u need to start, and then after getting that to work, skinning it with a downloaded skin, but i got all that to work, i got a new prob now though. the orbs dont show up how they are suppose to, what could be wrong with that.

#6 Infamous_One

Infamous_One

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 June 2004 - 12:12 AM

give us more details.

#7 Infamous

Infamous

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:47 AM

i skinned the thc with the superman skin.... it comes with a picture that previews how it looks. the orb that is on my screen is just the regular orb from the thc and not the one from the picture. i put the xbox4.xbx in the right place, and i think that is what changes the orb.. but it doesnt change anything..... any help.. thx in advance.

#8 vintster

vintster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:09 PM

You need to turn the thc orb off.

If you are using thc original, go into configuation mode and select thc orb and change it to false. If you are using lite, open config.xbx and find "Use tHc Orb" and set it to No.

That should be about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users