4 replies to this topic

#1 ippo

ippo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:01 PM

okay...i use xisomanager to read the iso in slayer 2.5 auto-installer...the first two folders are skin and system...i click into system..there are three subfolders...large...all...retail...inside of each of these sub...contains the c:\ folder...so which one do i extract from...cuz there three of them...also the idea i am trying to do is downgrade my xbox to 4920...because i got upgraded by xbox live...i know for a fact that i am trying to extract the files...evox.ini and evoxdash.exe...but i don't know which one...also do i also have to extract the e:\ folder in the ALL folder...to downgrade my dash...i am also curious...since my dash has been upgraded automatically(i don't know how)...do i have to copy over the app folder in the e:\ as well...help really appreciated

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:37 PM

System/All/C is dashboard 4920

#3 -BlazinKhan-

-BlazinKhan-

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:57 PM

Back up your whole C:\ and than delete it all. Replace it w/ the C:\ in Slayers. Simple eh?

#4 ippo

ippo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:53 PM

but i thought it has to have evox.ini and evoxdash.xbe...in that system\all\c\ folder there wasn't those files call those...

what you said is simple blazin...but there three different foldes with C:\ but i am pretty sure i can under stand it now...

i was wonderin though...can i send ma save hack into a MS 8mb memory card with pbl and evox...thanks

#5 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (ippo @ Jun 26 2004, 05:53 PM)
but i thought it has to have evox.ini and evoxdash.xbe...in that system\all\c\ folder there wasn't those files call those...

what you said is simple blazin...but there three different foldes with C:\ but i am pretty sure i can under stand it now...

i was wonderin though...can i send ma save hack into a MS 8mb memory card with pbl and evox...thanks

I just told you where dash 4920 is... EvoX is only needed if you want to have an alternate dashboard. If you are merely downgrading or revertting back to normal, it's unneeded.

To downgrade your dash:

Get a hold of an EvoX gamesave exploit. Then, download Slayer's EvoX and extract the iso. Load up the gamesave exploit and FTP into your Xbox. Backup your C: partition to your PC and your eeprom/hdd information. Then, delete the C: partition on your Xbox and replace it with the one on Slayer's (System/All/C). Double check that ALL the files are there and that they are on root C: before resetting. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users