9 replies to this topic

#1 xboxuser-911

xboxuser-911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:33 PM

Please post any gliches and tricks for the Wherehouse map here

I was wondering if any knows how to teleport, how to turn invincible and invisible or how to do anything out of the ordinary??????????????????????
I AM CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by xboxuser-911, 28 June 2004 - 04:08 PM.

#2 xboxuser-911

xboxuser-911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:01 PM

I know that there is a way to get into the spawn of the spies by yourself. You have to jump on the control panel(on the left when you get out of the Merc. Spawn) then you jump on the box in front of you. The next step is to move slowly to the corner of the box so you can jump on the two stacked up.

You must keep trying it is not easy! Once you get pissed of from failing too much stop for a while.

I want to learn more tricks and glitches.l Please post something if you have any info.

THANKS

Edited by xboxuser-911, 28 June 2004 - 04:03 PM.

#3 snake3k1

snake3k1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:13 PM

as a spy, u can teleport

#4 xboxuser-911

xboxuser-911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:54 AM

yea you must go on the rope and then make sure your left arm is on top then really fast press left and B at the same time. You will be teleported to the middle of the Wherehouse.

Yes thats one but there is more out there like going to Sector 3 by yourself, getting to sector 2 by yourself, and getting into the Merc. Spawn point. The question is how can you do it? I would really like to know. If I learn any more I will post them but if someone knows how to do something out of the ordinary please post it.

#5 spl1ffy

spl1ffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 04:53 AM

getting in to sector 3 on warehouse is hard id leave it alone but teliporting is easy on warehouse its allreaddy been quoted how to do that also u can do it on bank straight to sector 2 bit usless tho unless u got a good partner who can do sector 1 by himself my gamertag is spl1ff add me if u want and ill show u all the glitches no point posting them all here or the game will get a little fuked up lol

#6 hack

hack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:14 PM

k how do u actually teleoprt? like i need a detailed desccription, thx

#7 spl1ffy

spl1ffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:42 PM

warehouse teleport.

left and b on the pole make shure u climb up once tho so 1 hand moves up once.

[left hand should be at the top]

#8 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:38 PM

You can also get into the Merc's spawn without nuetralizing sector 1 & 2 by teleporting.

#9 xboxuser-911

xboxuser-911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:55 PM

how can you do that trick?

#10 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 12:07 AM

There are 2 ways that I know of.

1) Backflip off the fence (where the door would be opened if sector 3 opened at the spy spawn) then goto the back of the pole (left arm up) and press left and b at the same time. Walk very slowly in the wall, dont go in the building or your stuck. Then climb up the pole, then walk back out the hole on the right side slowly. Once your out far enough you should be able to stand up. Then jump on the building and then the garage door, and then off.
2) Inside the building, you go outside the door of the mercs spawn where the ammo is. Stand infront of the ammo box and backflip on the wall right infront of you. (It is very close and you may have to try it a few times) Then you have to get back to the Spy spawn w/o hanging or climbing on anything! I run through the middle section on top, then jump on the railing, then the box, then the lifter, then the conveyer belt. Walk to the spy spawn then jump down.

Then after choosing the way you wanted to, you climb up the front of the pole, w/ left arm up press left and b.

If done right you should be in the Merc's Spawn.

Edited by X-EdGE, 08 July 2004 - 12:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users