• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kuba

Kuba

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 03:20 AM

Hi I am looking for a mod chip installer around the michigan detroit area or anywhere near there. I need a ps2 modded and an xobx box with hard drive and I would like some sweet mods doen to at least the xbox. Please and also i want games loaded on the hard drive.
Please email me with prices and location
esondej@comcast.net
biggrin.gif

#2 Kuba

Kuba

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 03:35 AM

Bump
Please somebody help me i just dont wanna get ripped off and I need good prices and I am looking to buy a premoded xbox and ps2 xobx with a hd please help!!!

#3 alpine455

alpine455

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Kanack, Eric &amp; Margaret K (mommy)<br />24478 Pilgrim<br />Redford, MI 48239-3523<br /><br />Phone (313)218-5195
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:33 PM

I can do the xbox for you. I have alot of feedback here in the forums.

#4 plymouth

plymouth

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:48 AM

laugh.gif YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The return of Alpine 455. Hey whitebird, we gotta talk NOW. I have a box that needs to be done now! I know that other guys are installing in lower Michigan, but there is already a trust factor built up with you after our business dealings. Yeah! The box needs aX 2.3 lite and the full treatment, and either a 160 to 200 WD that we will be bringing. Are you still in that same cave? If so, let me know when you are out of your top fueler and I'll drop off the box. Are the install prices the same?
Glad to see you are still breathing... beerchug.gif

#5 BigMar992

BigMar992

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 July 2004 - 03:29 AM

i live in cleveland...but maybe we could meet up half way? 2 hour drive? i dunno wink.gif just checkin in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users