• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bilbox

Bilbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 08:22 PM

First of all a big thanks to all involved in this project - well done for making an app that not only rivals but beats what the big capatalist companies can produce (all for free).

I am having trouble getting Album info from the internet using the newest version. Has anyone else had this problem or have I just missed a setting?

#2 Dillshot

Dillshot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 08:58 PM

I just upgraded and mine is working fine.
Did you use an older version of the xboxmediacenter.xml file or did you did you use the newest version? I remember a while back i had a similar issue and using the newest xml file resolved my issue. It was a pain to redo all my network shares and settings but worth it in the end. One more thing. Are you getting news from your rss feed? Is the weather working? Maybe it is the Xbox's internet connection that is the issue. Good luck, hope this helps

#3 Bilbox

Bilbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:03 AM

feed working, weather working and IMDB working on a new fresh install but no CDDB info.

Under settings CDDB is turned of as default. Don't think this was the case with previous versions(may be wrong). Turned on and all working fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users