Roj X. Mugwump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:52 PM

Eh. Xbox has a few more than 160 titles. 

It's more like 300 or 400

And it's even more in japan because they have those crazy ass useless dating sim and the hentai crapola that they jerk off to.

ok... tsk tsk tsk... i was talking in japan... and yes there are NOT EVEN 160 titles...

yes there a 300 or 400 in western world, however go check out here... and you will see

There are fewer than 160 Xbox-compatible games sold in Japan, compared with 6,165 that can be played on the PlayStation 2 and 191 for the GameCube, according to the companies.

so no...

and then we get to

As far as xbox goes though, the current system I predict, will be outselling the PS2 at a ratio of 6 to 1 by Christmas this year.

WHAT!!! blink.gif

The Xbox has performed better outside Japan. MS said last month it was on track to sell between 13.5 million and 16 million of the consoles worldwide by the end of its business year on June 30. That's roughly on par with the 14.5 million GameCube consoles Nintendo had sold as of March 31. Sony had sold 70 million PlayStation 2 machines as of March 31.

#32 Roj X. Mugwump

Roj X. Mugwump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:56 PM

goddamn double post smile.gif

roj

Edited by Roj X. Mugwump, 06 July 2004 - 10:57 PM.

#33 xFusioNx

xFusioNx

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:40 AM

huh.gif

Listen.

If you're gonna cut up my post, be more specific. You never specified JAP or PAL/NTSC releases, you just said titles. Don't try and cut people up if it's your own fucking mistake that made them comment on something incorrectly.

Secondly, good for you jackass, I made a mistake too so we're even. I meant to say on an annual basis, i.e. month to month, season to season. Not overall since the systems release.

So let me rephrase that for ya:

I predict that by the holiday season, starting in November, the current gen xbox console will be outselling the PS2 at a 5 to 1 pace on a monthly basis starting in November.

Is that better?

#34 Roj X. Mugwump

Roj X. Mugwump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:54 AM

im sorry i just figured that you would have read the story that you quoted in your
original post...

#35 renegade1488

renegade1488

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 07 July 2004 - 07:05 PM

As far as xbox goes though, the current system I predict, will be outselling the PS2 at a ratio of 6 to 1 by Christmas this year

I'll be waiting for the sales figures at Christmas dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users