ub312g0d

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:07 AM

I was messing around with some texturing and stuff in maya and was getting a result I thought was awful snazzy. Anywho, I still need to make a layout for this biatch. If anybody wants to give it a go it would be cool, even If I have to remake the layout in 3d I will, just an idea for it though would be nice. Anywho, heres the start with the end of the starting would just loop as the background, they'll be some loading screen I presume as well.

CUBOR INTRO

comments, tips, etc appreciated. ya, I realized I've been away from skin making for a while along with everybody else on the planet it seems.

#2 Xzigx

Xzigx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:Varies by day
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:18 PM

That is an outstanding animated sequence. At the end you could have it open with flaps out to the side and the top and unfold completely revealing a hidden dash. Like a transformer! then when selected it could close up again rotate top towards the camera and then wormhole into the game that is loading!! that would be sweet!

#3 geniusalz

geniusalz

Team MXM

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:12 AM

Forum 'ate' a post of mine... again... blink.gif ... I already replied to this.

Anyway, here's what I sorta said:

Amazing video. I love the color and design. And the new 3d stuff could do wonders with this sort of layout. You could have rotating cubic thumbnails, menus, whatever. pop.gif

Edit: I could help out with the 3d stuff (not saying you need help, but I don't think anyone has done any 3d skins yet), and you can do the graphics and videos

Edited by geniusalz, 07 July 2004 - 02:15 AM.

#4 X2Gamer

X2Gamer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:09 AM

Damn that looks awsome very nicely rendered. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users