2 replies to this topic

#1 Pullout Method

Pullout Method

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:23 AM

Today's been a long day. I spent too much time looking at a monitor at work today. I think my eyes have screen burn, anywho... I was taking a break and ploped down for some wonderful satalite television, and flipped over to the action channel. What do I see? Toho's wonderful mod of godzilla in "Godzilla vs. Destroyah"

Now I'm thinking ... with some of that Defuser glass that usually covers kitchen lights, and some Red LEDs, my Xbox could look JUST like this.

user posted image

I think maybe I've doen too much modding when I think of things like this as a nice mod.

#2 RevoNole

RevoNole

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, tennis, music, video games...and most of all Amy Lee...the entertainment GODDESS!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:55 AM

Are you just gonna use the top half of a Godzilla doll for the jewel? Or how would you do what you're thinking?

#3 cromat44

cromat44

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:40 AM

having a godzilla jewel would be tight... like a real godzilla guy with LEDs inside so his eyes glow red (is that right?) and his spine glows whatever color its supposed to... i dont watch godzilla much. seems simple enough if you find the right godzilla doll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users