• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Motomattd

Motomattd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:53 AM

This dash is bullshit anyways... You people act like it's a big deal to take someone else's work(MS) and change the skin around add some stupid games and a audio player and call it "cool"... Wooooop Deeeee dooooooo..... No FTP??? WTF.. wait let me load another dashboard then reload THC to play a MP3... (lol) I might as well stick with my MS dashboard..What good is it without FTP? i wouldn't pat myself on the back to much about contributing to the XBOX scene.. LOL.. What did you contribute? A coded dashboard that MS made? Oh yeah you added a audio player and some other useless stuff..really cool considering the MS dash already does most of what you claim to take credit for.. why bother?? the lack of interest on your site is because your dash sucks ass and there is nothing special about what you did or trying to take credit for... You might want to take some tips from the avalaunch guys who actually made their dash from scratch and didn't plagiarize someone else's work..

#2 Motomattd

Motomattd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:28 PM

blah... blah... talking out my ass... blah... blah...

Edited by JbOnE, 05 July 2004 - 02:48 PM.

#3 Motomattd

Motomattd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 02:06 AM

Edited by JbOnE, 05 July 2004 - 02:51 PM.

#4 gasclown

gasclown

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:51 PM

motomat, do you have a modchip? if so does it have bios. If you do is it Cromwell? i bet not. Do you know how the lovely bioses that let us run unsigned code work. Do you know where they came from and what they are made of? I'm sure everyone else reading this knows where i'm coming from - do you? If not, do some research.

you are welcome to your opinion (they are like arseholes - everyones got them) but uneducated critiscism will only get you flamed.

By the way the bios is extracted, hacked and replaced ms code, made by some very clever hardworking people,for the benefit of everyone - much like tHc, so i ask you again - are you using cromwell or hacked ms code for your bios?

#5 Motomattd

Motomattd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:22 AM

Edited by JbOnE, 05 July 2004 - 02:43 PM.

#6 SSChevy2001

SSChevy2001

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:25 PM

Yeah I use MS code but I am using my MS code LEGALLY (I bought it) Did you buy the XBOX SDK your using? Do you have your license key? Want to see mine? Surely your not using the openSDK are you? So that's the difference between you and I. You are illegally using your MS code.. and I am legally using my MS code..

Well your fucking retort.. is just fucking hot air.

Your forgot something everyone here owns an xbox. Which means everyone here legally own a copy of MS code and can change it away we like legally. Did you really think someone here is going run thc dashboard on a ps2 or gamecube?. You keep telling us you own an XBOX SDK, but you don't have a single program to show for it. Does MS really know you own a copy of XBOX SDK or did you buy one illegally off ebay? Your XBOX SDK is not the point the point is you don't know how to install tHc Dashboard so your mad. Let me guess you check every tutorial out there and still couldn't make it work. That doesn't give you the right to bash tHc Dashboard, and beside the xbox SDK wasn't used to make the tHc Dash.
You make me sick, just leave before you make a bigger ass out of yourself.

Goodbye Motomattd

#7 JbOnE

JbOnE

X-S Expert

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

guess my linux code out-trumps your MS code smile.gif

keep it up matty ( yes the derogatory belittling tone is implied ) cuz i can most definitely arrange for you not to be able to add to your massive post collection here - i understand you had a problem with someone telling you what to do b4 - so allow me to spell it out perfectly clear - do not post here again - period.

nice work guys in the shredding department smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users