• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 fhaq

fhaq

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

Hi all. I am attempting to fix a Ver 1.6 . The Hdd is ruined so I cant pull the key off of it and I dont want to just buy a new eprom and Hdd becuse I'm that kind of person that wants to know if I can do it this way:
-Hook up the 24c02 eprom to my comp w/ a home made reader/writer
-Recover key off eprom and lock new hdd to it -OR-
-Generate new bios altogether
Well you get the idea, so any advice would be appreciated EXCEPT "just get a new xbox" or somthing like that. As I stated this is more of a project just to see if it can be done, and it would help out alot of those gamers who drop kick there xbox becuse "THE GAME CHEATS... WAAA" -Quote, my nephew, every day.
I may already know how to do this but my brain feels like a bad day at the methidone clinic, and may never put the pieces together. beerchug.gif

#32 sliverstorm

sliverstorm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:01 AM

yeah, if your eeprom dump is good and you don't get soldering issues that will work fine

#33 snuff1175

snuff1175

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:04 PM

i'm trying to use xbtool color preset maker, but when i choose to save it opens internet eplorer, but it doesn't go to a page. it just shows a bunch of letters and numbers. i've checked the presets folder in xbtool, but nothing is there.

#34 darkguyver82

darkguyver82

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Modding the Living Hell out of my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:12 AM

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FLUBBER MUSIC......I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE KNOWS......I'VE SEEN IT DONE AND WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE IF ANYONE KNEW HOW!......THANKS GUYS

#35 jj626

jj626

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

ok i have had a modded xbox for a long time but im just getting into this bios stuff (friend modded my xbox) ok so i wanted to change the boot order for my xbox but i dont know if after i get into the bios if i can get back to my original dashboard plz help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users