X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:41 AM

Hey everyone.

I've got the following stuff up for grabs:

-1 Fostex FD8 8-Track recording studio.
This has eight inputs, to plug in your various instruments, etc. Has ADAT port, etc. Can record to an external zip drive. 2 microphone inputs using XLR cables. On-board mixer, packed full of features. If you want more information about it -- please let me know. The hours on the recording board are VERY low and its in excellent (almost new) condition in its original box.

-2 Numark M40 (new style) monitors. 100W of power. These monitors sound amazingly clear, bass is punchy, etc. Seriously some of the best monitors ive ever owned.

-2 Shure SM48 Microphones. Shure quality -- need I say more? Shure mics are the best ones around. I've got two of them, one brand new in the packaging. Comes with XLR cable to connect it to the recording board. Mics come with leather carrying pouches.

-1 Black metal radioshack microphone stand. Sturdy, pretty much new. Comes with Mic clip.

I'm including a 9GB external SCSI hard drive in its casing, you can record hours of stuff onto this. I might even throw in a zip drive as another compliment to the whole setup.

All audio cables, power cables, etc, to have everything hooked up. This package is ready to go and has everything you need if you are an artist looking to lay down some tracks. Digital recording -- so you know the quality is good unlike cassette recorders. This is a very good system and I know it will serve the buyer well.

Make me offers of what you're willing to offer me for the package. I don't really want to part this out. Everything here has been tested and verified as working.

Thanks for looking!
Adam Booth
AIM: abooth04

#2 adambooth

adambooth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

bump

#3 eqtitan

eqtitan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:35 PM

(1) bump per server day!

Uno
Eine

#4 adambooth

adambooth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 06:02 PM

Huh? I posted on Jul 3, and bumped on the fourth. Is that against the rules?

#5 adambooth

adambooth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

bump

#6 adambooth

adambooth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:35 PM

Last bump

#7 johnd

johnd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:24 PM

i don't even know how much all that stuff costs...could you give an asking price...thanks
-john

#8 adambooth

adambooth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 01:28 AM

$400 plus shipping maybe? I bought the recorder itself for $320, monitors were $150, mics were quite a bit, stand was overpriced from RatShack at $30, add in cables, etc.

If I don't get any more bites from here, I think my best route to sell this would be to eBay it wink.gif Renting a house, and need to pay the rent...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users