• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrcamp12

chrcamp12

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 12:35 PM

I am new to having my xbox modded. I have just recently had a chip and hd installed. I have a xecuter pro chip and a 120 gig maxtor hd from what ive been told. I have evo installed and have used the dvd 2 xbox program to load games to the hd. Thats about it. I dont know what else to say. I am looking for help explaining ftp and other things that the modded xbox can do.

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 July 2004 - 12:40 PM

Have a look through all the tutorials on the main page to see just how much is possible now you have come so far. check out http://xboxscene.666.cc/

#3 addyb

addyb

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Football, Boxing and of course xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 05 July 2004 - 12:43 PM

Hello there and welcome to the scene, i was a noob myself 6 mths ago but now im not too bad, all i can suggest is to check other posts and Tutorials on this site and you will find all the information you need. But i can help you out.
Get hold of a copy of Flash FXP and find the Tutorial in here for connecting to your xbox, then you can transfer files etc. If emulation is your thing you can do a search for them and install them, your not allowed to ask for game roms in here tho!
I also watch movies on mine but thats about it. If you want some other help or need some resources then PM me or email me and ill give you some tips, links etc.
Everything xbox wise you will find on here, its my bible for the box rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users