krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 July 2004 - 03:10 PM

I noticed shadow ops doesn't like the x2 4981bfm bios just like enter the matrix didn't like xecuter bioses. With evox m7 and the nkpatcher it works fine. I just thought some of you liked to know.

*edit* well seems the evox m7 bios doesn't work also. It just hangs at another point when quiting the game. Seems like the nkpatcher is the only option for now next to sign it maybe.

Edited by krayzie, 05 July 2004 - 03:18 PM.

#2 mkjones

mkjones

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (krayzie @ Jul 5 2004, 05:10 PM)
I noticed shadow ops doesn't like the x2 4981bfm bios just like enter the matrix didn't like xecuter bioses. With evox m7 and the nkpatcher it works fine. I just thought some of you liked to know.

*edit* well seems the evox m7 bios doesn't work also. It just hangs at another point when quiting the game. Seems like the nkpatcher is the only option for now next to sign it maybe.

I run that BIOS and it "seems" fine when I tested it yesterday?

I only played 1/2 of the first level however?

#3 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 July 2004 - 04:13 PM

Well I dunno then. With the x2 4981 it loads the first campaign level and then it hangs at the end of the loading screen and begins the loading again. With evox m7 it boots to the campaign fine and I can play but when I quit the game it hangs there. I have the ntsc version. strange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users