• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 blurredvision

blurredvision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:04 AM

Will ship today (or tomorrow) for $175. Parts are guaranteed to work. If you look, please bump.

Hey guys, thanks for coming in. I am in the process of upgrading my current comp, which holds all the components you read in the title. I don't like to be without my computer for very long, which is why I'm trying to sell my current parts for a little extra money to buy my new parts.

So, let's get to it. PayPal ONLY is accepted. Even pay with a credit card via paypal if you wish. I have minimal heatware available under the name blurredvision at 3-0-0. I also have eBay feedback under blurredvision81 at 5-0-0.

These parts are available as a whole ONLY. I will not sell these parts individually (not at first anyhow). I believe they are of a better value if I sell them all together. Plus, everything works like a charm, so the guarantee is there that everything will work when you get it.

The parts:

1.) Soyo KT333 Dragon Platinum Edition -
Soyo board link. You can find all technical info at that link. Basically, this board has run like a champ for me ever since I bought it. I got it from Newegg in September of 2002, so it's going on 2 years old, but not quite yet. It's housed an 1800+ before, and is now with the 2400+. This board is upgradable only to a 2600+ (non-Barton), but those are rare. So what I'm trying to say is that this board isn't upgradable as far as the CPU goes. The processor I'll give you with it is the tops. I've never had a single problem from this board.

This board has on-board 5.1 sound (not DD, just 5.1) and onboard LAN. I'm not an audiophile, but the audio sounds pretty good to me. I have it hooked up via 5.1 surround with an AIWA shelf system.

You'll get EVERYTHING that came with this board, including the bonus SPDIF audio connector (with SPDIF and optical ins and outs) and the Sigma box featuring combination Compact Flash/Smart Media reader/writer & two front USB 2.0 ports. I am quite certain I have the manual around somewhere, but I will not say for sure until I look for it. I do not have the box anymore, but that shouldn't be too big of a deal, as a box is a box.

2.) Athlon XP 2400+ (2GHz) - Newegg product link. This is your standard 2400+ chip, and is clocked at 2GHz. The heatsink/fan will also be included, as it is the stock that came with the retail packaging. I do not have any of the original manuals or packaging with this processor.

3.)PNY GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB- I purchased this card at my local Circuit City on the very day they were released a little over 2 years ago. Actually, I got the only one they had on the first day, and paid $299 for it. Oh how times have changed . This is a standard vanilla GeForce4 Ti4400, as PNY was one of the firsts to release with this nVidia chip back in the day. The one extra that does come with it is a pair of 3D stereo glasses. I only tried these things once, and it seemed ok, but was more of a gimmick that anything. I don't think they are good to use for gaming. So, I'll include them, but I won't promise if they'll work (it's been over 2 years since I tried them). It comes with the standard DVI and regular VGA hookups, with an S-Video out as well. A DVI>VGA adaptor is all that is needed to get dual monitors working, which I have going right now. I will include this adaptor.

I do not have any of the original boxing or manuals that came with this card. I do, however, have the original driver CD, but it's kinda useless now with 2 year-old drivers on it.

What price I'm looking for. The following is a breakdown of what I'm looking for the parts combined:

- I originally paid $173 for the motherboard, however it's not available for sale now at most major sites. The processor was around $90 when I paid for it, and can be had for $67 on Newegg. I paid $299 for the video card originally, but a similar can be had for $153 on Newegg (overpriced IMO).

I'm asking $175 shipped for all 3 parts.

I've had these parts for a while, and have had them coupled with 1GB of Mushkin PC2100 RAM. I currently can run Far Cry at 1024x768 with 2xQ AA at Medium settings, and will average around 30fps, which is great for me. I also run UT2K4 with default settings at 1280x1024 with 2xQ AA, and average around 35fps. This system is still capable of running the current games at a decent clip with better than average graphics.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Edited by blurredvision, 06 July 2004 - 12:08 AM.

#2 blurredvision

blurredvision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:06 AM

The title should say Soyo Platinum Edition mobo, but apparently I can't edit it. Sorry about that.

#3 blurredvision

blurredvision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:08 AM

Bump.

#4 thedennis

thedennis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:14 PM

Nice parts from a good friend. Bump to ya.

#5 blurredvision

blurredvision

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:02 AM

BUmp.

#6 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:40 AM

one thread/week, one bump/day. check out the rules topic before starting another post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users