Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

pleze tell me any glitches u know

#2 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:12 PM

to get to sector 3 without opening sector 2 and 3 u hav 2, do a backflip on the gate by where the spies spawn, then go to the pole and go on it which counts as 1 and then go up 1 which is 2. Then press right on the analog stick and then B at the same time. then u appear halfway through the wall then stay very close to the wall walk forward and then go left and then youll be outside the sector 3 gate.

Wen u hav dun that the person who you r playing with can do sector 1 and 2 and then if it is nuetralisation you can neutralise it b4 the mercs get there. if it is extraction u can get the green tube thingy b4 the mercs get there and u can get out.

#3 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

the 1 above is in the warehouse by the way rolleyes.gif

#4 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:17 PM

on the warehouse by where the spies respawn go to the pole and get on it that counts as 1 then go up agen thats 2 then go up 1 ore time thats 3 and then press left on the analog stick and B at the same time and you end up in the middle of the ground floor. it is quicker to get to the nd133 under the stairs it makes it easier on extraction and neutralisation. biggrin.gif

#5 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

ill tell u how tyo go invisible wen i get a reply. whoever sends me a reply i will send then a secret message how to go invisible so get typing and send me those glitches. tongue.gif

#6 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:07 PM

by the way if u wont to know more glitches u can add me my gamertag is super BEEF

but i wont accept all of them because i hav 2 many friends as it is. laugh.gif

#7 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:35 PM

On any of the Sabotage maps, tell one spy to hang on the black file cabinet and when he pushes down on the d-pad to plant the modem, the other spy shoots him as many times as he can and then the spy who was planting can run very very very fast! I've done it at Deftech and Museum. tongue.gif

#8 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

Also, In Deftech Below, you can keep jumping into the window and soon you will be standing in it, then you press A and you are not seen unless the merc has Electro-magnetic Vision on. Gernades can not hurt you unless right under you. biggrin.gif

#9 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

thanku for telling me more glitches u r da man/woman.

#10 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

In Deftech Below, as a merc, goto the catwalk Sector A and start jumping up and down against the fence. Soon, you will get on it and you run and jump onto boxcar in front then to the next to the right, and finally on/over the wall to the Spy Spawn.

#11 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:42 PM

You can also get out of the level on Deftech Below cool.gif

#12 super BEEF

super BEEF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:43 PM

I know that there is a way to get into the spawn of the spies by yourself. You have to jump on the control panel(on the left when you get out of the Merc. Spawn) then you jump on the box in front of you. The next step is to move slowly to the corner of the box so you can jump on the two stacked up.

You must keep trying it is not easy! Once you get pissed of from failing too much stop for a while.

#13 hack

hack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 07:39 PM

I know that there is a way to get into the spawn of the spies by yourself. You have to jump on the control panel(on the left when you get out of the Merc. Spawn) then you jump on the box in front of you. The next step is to move slowly to the corner of the box so you can jump on the two stacked up.

You must keep trying it is not easy! Once you get pissed of from failing too much stop for a while.

#14 X-EdGE

X-EdGE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

Yep, i think so, but theres still an easier way

#15 hack

hack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip