2 replies to this topic

#1 SolidSponge

SolidSponge

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

Hi

I'm new to this site. I'm after a bit of help with the emulators on the xbox.
I downloaded the snes9x emulator off the net and burned it onto a disc with a few roms on there too. my Xbox has a mod chip but I'm unsure which one it is, all I know is that when I boot up my xbox it comes up with evolution x on the title screen. Also there is chip on the outside of my box with a few switches on. I've tried to put the snes emulator on my xbox but when I put the disc in nothing happens? Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but I'm new to all this. Should I be doing something or should my xbox just detect the disc when I put it in?
I know this emulator works because I have it on my PC (boy it sure brings back some memories). Please help as I have a few more emulators on disc and I need to know how to install them to my xbox.

Cheers all biggrin.gif

#2 deathx88

deathx88

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • Interests:xbox stuff, guitar stuff, pc stuff, and hacking stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:55 PM

you have to make the files into an iso

download simplexiso and make them an xiso

now your xbox can read them

download nero and burn the image to the cd/dvd

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:00 PM

or just send the files straight to your xbox's harddrive. since you have evo-x in there already, everything is setup. just use flash fxp to connect to your xbox with the following link
ftp://xbox:xbox@yourIP:21
and replace yourIP with the IP address that your xbox displays on your tv. you just need to connnect your xbox to your comp (prefferably through a router) and your good to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users