2 replies to this topic

#1 cueball3335

cueball3335

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 July 2004 - 04:52 AM

Hi I ordered a aladdin advance plus and when I got it it says 32 on the little box. Anyway, I soldered my chip on the xbox console and the xbox runs games perfectly. When I boot the modchip the led turns red then yellow and it never turns green. Unless i boot it normally. If I put any kind of burned disc in the xbox it says cannot recognize. When I load my xbox screen says xecuter2 on the bottom where it normally says MS does this mean I installed the chip right? or do I need to open the box back up. I don't know what the yellow light is on the led it just stays yellow after red unless I boot from original bios. I have been reading but can't find a solution. Do you think I might need to flash my chip. By the way I didn't use alcohol to clean my motherboard. Should I take it apart and do that as well. Anything would help thanx. alot

Albert Ybarra

#2 Bilal

Bilal

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Video games, music, movies, computer networks and web development
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:47 AM

Well, I am also using Aladdin Advance Mod Chip, and it is working perfectly fine..like let me boot Evox from the CD, runs backup games etc....

Also, It does not display any thing when loading, except "MS" smile.gif

I think somebody gives you a chip, with Xecuter bios...contact him...

#3 cueball3335

cueball3335

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:12 AM

I got it from modchip world and their site isn't very helpful thanks for looking though. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users