• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

1. how can i stop my xbox from fraging

2. I know when you change you xbox hard drive it frags

3. I made a evox boot disk from"evox new HD v1.4"

4. it only boots in on other dashboards like evox and avalaunch not ms
dashboard so I know it works

5. I haven't took the harddrive out because i want to know it the disk works before I go and change my hard drive so I put the disk in the xbox and reset it
and it dosen't boot

6. one more thing is that when i start up my xbox I go to ms dashboard I have to go down to xbox live to go to the other ones lie evox and avalaunch to play my backups

So I want to know before I take my hard drive out why is it that my boot disk don't boot up when I put the disk in the xbox and reset it. If it dosen't work now how can it work when it frags. and why do this boot disk work go on other dash boards like avalaunch.

* I tryed it on cd-rw and dvd+rw because thats the type of burners i have. I make all my backup as dvd+r and dvd+rw and I have no problems so whats going on ?

#2 AE6689

AE6689

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:57 PM

I assume your using an exploit because you said you need to go through the M$ dashboard first. The reason your xbox frags is because the new hard drive your trying to put in is not locked. I believe you can upgrade your hard drive you will just need to do some hot swaps. Go check the exploit forums for more info on how to upgrade your hard drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users