• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dfollin

dfollin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:50 PM

i am very new at this, but i do know that there is no way to access linux. my soundtrack have reached the 100 limit and i can't go into the phoenix program without doing the audio hack. is there a site i can go to where i can download a boot disk to run it so i can ftp into the xbox. i am very new to this but i do know that i can't get into linux without deleting the soundtracks and i can't delete the soundtracks withou getting into linux. tell me there is a way out of this catch 22. thanks

#2 triggernum5

triggernum5

X-S Messiah

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:06 AM

Sounds like your dash got upgraded by a game.. Go into Settings/Sytem Info to see what dash is installed.. If you are using an audio exploit it should be 4920. If it did get updated, the easiest way around it is to set up an alternate exploit such as UDE since you cannot boot burned cds with your softmodded xbox to fix your dash.. How did you install your audio exploit?

#3 dfollin

dfollin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:57 AM

I have the audio exploit but I cannot get into Linux to do it at all. My audio tracks are full and need to delete them, but since I can't get into Linux it won't let me delete them. So, I need an alternate way of doin' it.

#4 triggernum5

triggernum5

X-S Messiah

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2004 - 11:14 AM

I'm doubting that is the problem.. Do what I said, check your dash version. The "100 Soundtracks" error occurs on boxes that have zero soundtracks iff the dash gets upgraded accidentally. I got that error when my dash got upgraded. You are right, you can't execute your mod until you fix this error, but the fix doesn't involve deleting soundtracks at all. You might want to call the guy who set up your audio exploit. Doubt you will solve this on your own if you don't listen to any advice given, and repeat yourself alot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users