• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nowhere_Man

Nowhere_Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 12:47 AM

biggrin.gif Hey, I'm looking to sell my modded Xbox. Where's a good place to sell it? Here're the specs:

Ver. 1.1 or .0
Xecuter 2.2 Lite with pogo pins
120 gig HDD
Soul Calibur 2 console skin
Programs already installed: ConfigMagic
Live status: banned

I have no functional EMU's on there. I have one, but it doesn't work 'cause I'm not good at installing apps but can delete it if wanted. How much would this be worth? I'll include two fat Xbox controllers and probably something else. I'm trying to get at least $250. I don't know if that's too much or what, if so, what're some things that could boost the price?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:19 AM

BST forum would be a start...

#3 nman2646

nman2646

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:21 AM

i would try ebay, ive seen alot of modded systems on it, im not sure if u can sell it with a hacked bios on the chip or any software like evox or config magic (no illegal stuff) just the chip on it and the 120 gig with it like a stock, but i have seen some people selling modded xbox's with hacked bios's on the chip and evox with apps/games on the hdd, but i dont know if they were shutdown or what i would look around on ebay though.

i would try starting this auction at $250 and let it go, if u want to boost the price just do stuff that makes it look better (Led mods, lights, paint, etc..) describe it as rare and hard to do.
good luck!

#4 Nowhere_Man

Nowhere_Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (nman2646 @ Jul 13 2004, 03:21 AM)
i would try ebay, ive seen alot of modded systems on it, im not sure if u can sell it with a hacked bios on the chip or any software like evox or config magic (no illegal stuff) just the chip on it and the 120 gig with it like a stock, but i have seen some people selling modded xbox's with hacked bios's on the chip and evox with apps/games on the hdd, but i dont know if they were shutdown or what i would look around on ebay though.

i would try starting this auction at $250 and let it go, if u want to boost the price just do stuff that makes it look better (Led mods, lights, paint, etc..) describe it as rare and hard to do.
good luck!

I wasn't sure if Ebay would be a good place since I rarely see any on there.

Could someone tell me how much an educated modder would probably pay for mine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users