2 replies to this topic

#1 DAVEsBOX

DAVEsBOX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:14 AM

Hi everybody!

I am new to this forum so please dont flame me on my first ever post!lol!

I am a bit stressed at the mo because i have been hammering SC:PT for a good few evenings now and have managed to get to Jerusalem (spelling?) after much grief on the Paris-Niece train level!

My checkpoint saved but now when i load the game it says my profile has been corrupt, i select continue and it loads my profile. I can still select the Jerusalem checkpoint and play but for some reason the voices on the game (like lambert and the girl you first talk to) are silent (i.e. i can see the dialogue box at the top left of the screen but no sound!). "i can live with this" i thought, and progressed through the first section of the level, sneaking past everyone and getting to the curtain-covered corridor where the next check-point saved. I sneak down the corridor and pop one off at the guard closest to the corridor, then i run out, grab the guy who has the hostage and clobber him, then pop one in his head...
Now HERE Is the weird (and VERY annoying) part, when i try to talk to the guy being held hostage (i forget his name), the top-left dialogue appears but it is empty and the guy doesnt say anything, i get the FWDComms option but whenever i press it it just pops up again and doesnt go away, i tried selecting "back to game" and that didnt do anything either, so i am just stuck...unable to move...with nothing happening!!

I really cannot be bothered to go through the game again from start to this point as it has taken me quite some time to reach this, and for all i know it could happen again!! So my question is "CAN ANYBODY HELP!?"

Maybe someone could give me their saved profile or game which i could try....or maybe there is some sort of level-select which i can use to create a new profile and skip straight to jerusalem or even skip past it (if it is that level which is where the problem lies).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, i would be so grateful if someone could help!

Thanks again,

Dave

#2 spliffeh

spliffeh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 10:39 AM

http://www.xbox-saves.com/

#3 DAVEsBOX

DAVEsBOX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (spliffeh @ Jul 13 2004, 12:39 PM)
http://www.xbox-saves.com/

Cheers, will take a look-see! [biggrin.gif]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users