3 replies to this topic

#1 mikeinnj

mikeinnj

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:35 AM

Hey all, I don't know if I am missing something or what, but i have no problem scanning a stacked movie and it finds the movie online just fine. I can press White to view the description and get cover art. But how, in GODS NAME do I apply the cover to the DVD movie's folder? I've read all the tuts and I guess I am missing something... I just want my movies to have the thumbs. I've pressed everything, and viewed the folder every possible way... I have NEVER gotten them to go onto the folder. Please help. Thank you.

#2 [emblym]

[emblym]

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:40 AM

ok get a pic of whatever movie u want it for. resize it to 64x64 save it as foldername.tbn put it in the folder of the movie. so in conclusion

1 download pic as jpeg or whatever
2 rezise it to 64 x 64
3 rename the jpeg to foldername.tbn
4 place file inside the folder u just named it from

hope that helps

#3 mikeinnj

mikeinnj

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:47 AM

I know how to that, but as far as the movies go, I read in the Pinned section that XBMC automatically applies the thumbnail to the folder. I have tried this with several different movies that all came up with thumbnails from IMDB. Does anyone else have this where they can get the full page description but XBMC doesn't take a thumbnail? Any ideas? Thanks.

#4 shznyt

shznyt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:02 PM

I'm in the same boat. All movies are saved to F:\Videos, goes through IMDB scan just fine, however I cannot get the icons to switch to anything but the default one. Am I supposed to be putting each movie into a separate folder?
(ie F:\Videos\Friday\) Or do I have to do each movie manually and add each thumbnail with the same name as the file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users