8 replies to this topic

#1 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:34 PM

Heres what i have for sale/trade. All parts are working unless stated. I have gotten alot of this stuff from salvaging "broken" Xbox's and now i need to free up room in my basement for new projects.. and Xbox Mod jobs... I dont have prices on some of this stuff because there realty isnt a standard for it..it realy just depends on who needs what at what time..but i am open to offers and trades..just me me know.. thanks for looking.. I AM LOOKING FOR LE XBOX CASES AND XBOX RAM CHIPS>>>

1x FoxLink Power Adapter $10 (broken, It was pulled from a V1.4 xbox i think but the xbox wouldnt power up at all...nothing dead...i dont know if there is a fuse you can check or not i just dont like looking at it anymore..i do know that when i swapped the power supply the xbox booted right up..so i know the FoxLink is Dead i just dont know if someone can bring it back?...)

1x Seagate HDD $7 (Locked, Origional MOBO unreparable couldn't mod unlock, i heard there are other ways to do it but i dont want to do it myself)

1x set of controler ports (will seperate) $8 for set

2x BROKEN Thompson dvd drives No "Xbox" Tray cover $15/each (wouldnt read games.."Dirty Disk Error"..so i gave them to my friend who wanted to try to POT tweek new lasers on them..he did not succeed..these DVD drives HAVE NEW LASERS BUT THEY ARE SLIGHTLY POT TWEEKED and still dont work..WILL PART OUT..P.S. my "friend" screwed up the little screws on the inside...they can be tightned but just saying..some are MESSED up..)

2x IDE Cables *make offer
1x DVD Yellow Cable *make offer
1x Working Daughter Bord $8
2x PSU Heatsinks *make offer
1x GSU Heatsink *make offer
1x GSU Heatsink (Fan-Style) *make offer
1x Locked WD HDD $7
1x Used "L" type Controler bord (came off a working controler) *make offer
1x L type controler case (bare, but with xbox logo jewl) *make offer
1x set of "Rumble motors" *make offer
1x set of buttons W/ Rubber backings *make offer
1x set of Analog Sticks (D-pad included) *Sold
2x DVD Drive Trays *make offer
1x DVD "Bezel"
PARTING OUT V1.0-V1.1 XBOX!!
Tell me what part you want..i am thinking of parting it on Ebay..I just thought i would offer it here...Please PM part and offer..The case is in fair shape.. the last owner decided to open the case and then close it and tighten the screws with a power drill and he tightend the top left screw too far and slighlty warped the case..there are also some scratch and ding areas on it but other then that everthing else works and looks good enough...)

Thanks for looking..Your best way to reach me fast is to AIM me at Bones4283 or Email me Bones4283@aol.com..but i do check these posts throughout the day... Please if some of my pricing is off let ME know so i can change them..dont post it on the thread..also these prices do not include shipping..most of this stuff is cheep to ship but if you feel the need to add a few bucks for heavy items or bulk items i would be very thankfull...

thanks
Tony
Daves Basement

Edited by Bones4283, 19 July 2004 - 05:31 PM.

#2 twisted.penguin

twisted.penguin

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:56 PM

By "L" controller do you mean the larger MS brand ones? If so, I'll buy the thumbsticks for $3.00 shipped. PM me, I have paypal.

#3 rufusthenword

rufusthenword

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:36 PM

If you're parting out 1.0s, does your mobo look like this?
user posted image
with that exact power connector Cause if it does, im very interested. PM me back.. Thanks

#4 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:51 PM

PM'ed you...

#5 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:33 PM

BUMP

#6 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 01:45 AM

bump...

#7 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:03 AM

daily bump...

#8 Bones4283

Bones4283

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:30 PM

PM's Replyed

#9 markland556

markland556

The xbox scene master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:45 PM

how much for the xbox mobo and harddrive that goes with it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users