TMG8

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:well guess you need to ask to find out
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:13 PM

i was checking over some code found in the thc forum and seen a panel made that has the kernel, Dash, E, F, G, and DVD info could we use that code and implant it into the bsx dash? im thinking we probably can it would be pretty good because at the moment i cant really read my information. Maybe i need to change text colour but still i think i like the dvd added support

#2 BobMcGee

BobMcGee

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:17 AM

sure...very easy. I'm going be making a new info panel as the old one looks a little primative and I'll put it in there for 1.2.

#3 kanaberra

kanaberra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:SK8, Music (electro-lounge-dub) & Geekin'

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (BobMcGee @ Jul 20 2004, 03:20 AM)
sure...very easy. I'm going be making a new info panel as the old one looks a little primative and I'll put it in there for 1.2.

lo wink.gif

its sweet Bob, keep it up please !
and would it b possible to add in that new "info panel" a txt line like "current song" with name/artist of the currently played music (like on mainmenu5 on tHc original or controlpanel on tHc lite) ?

br

k

#4 TMG8

TMG8

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:well guess you need to ask to find out

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:38 PM

that sounds good! yeah! and for the music playing at moment type thing a cool code would just be something like the old music type thing like in the very first thc dashboards where it would say whats playing in the right bottom corner that was good and should be simple i dont see why i cant do it my self! laugh.gif but anyways keep up the good work this dash is lookin sweet every update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users