• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MaGicBush

MaGicBush

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:49 AM

Hey, I am interested in maybe buying a X-ecuter 2.3b Lite Plus - Xenium ICE solderless adapter. I have no clue how to solder, so thus I want this one tongue.gif. Anyways, if I got this is there a switch to deactivate it so I can still get on xbox live with no problems? And how do I disable the chip, is it easy? Thanks for any info!

Edited by MaGicBush, 18 July 2004 - 01:49 AM.

#2 stacker69

stacker69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:57 AM

With the Xenium all you have to do is bootup to your MS bios and the chip is disabled. And and I don't know about being completely solderless. It depends on what xbox version you have too. Plus you might have problems with the solderless adaptor, sometimes they don't make proper contact in your lpc points.

#3 MaGicBush

MaGicBush

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (stacker69 @ Jul 18 2004, 03:57 AM)
With the Xenium all you have to do is bootup to your MS bios and the chip is disabled. And and I don't know about being completely solderless. It depends on what xbox version you have too. Plus you might have problems with the solderless adaptor, sometimes they don't make proper contact in your lpc points.

Well, I know someone who could install it probably.. so would it be better to buy the solder one and let him install it(though he may overcharge to install it, I dunno.. have to ask my friend)?

#4 stacker69

stacker69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:07 AM

Yes ask a friend. Soldering is not that difficult. Even if you just get an old radio and open it up and prctice on that for a day and you'll be soldering in no time plus I use one of them visor magnifier so I can see what I'm doing. It's really good when everything is so visible.

Edited by stacker69, 18 July 2004 - 02:07 AM.

#5 MaGicBush

MaGicBush

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:09 AM

Alright, will do thanks for the help smile.gif!

#6 stacker69

stacker69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:13 AM

Your welcome biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users