3 replies to this topic

#1 CrewXp

CrewXp

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:43 AM

I want to run xbox live, and I want to put on halo mods for the xbox. But that needs ftp access to the xbox. You cant ftp the xbox without putting a different bios right? But if I change the bios, I cant get on xbox, unless I do the audio exploit.

Can the audio exploit do ftp? If not, then that would defeat the purpose.
What exactly is the audio exploit? Is it getting to evox by pressing keys or something totaly different? Thanks.

#2 CrewXp

CrewXp

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:44 AM

btw: i want to do all this by hooking up the hard drive to my pc. Unless ftp access doesnt need modding. got my xbox a month ago so i think its 1.6

ALSO. I heard that xbox live updated. Does the audio exploit still work? Can you still plan on xbl without being banned??? And does the audio exploit run evox or is it a program of its own?

and one more: where can i find an updated how-to on the audio exploit using (hard drive to pc trick) the guides i saw are old

Edited by CrewXp, 18 July 2004 - 07:47 AM.

#3 CrewXp

CrewXp

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 04:44 PM

bump. Will this work with 1.6 and the latest dashboard?

#4 atomiX

atomiX

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts
  • Interests:Doesn't matter...
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:26 PM

since you have a 1.6, i would have to recommend that you buy a chip. the other alternative would be for you to use a gamesave exploit for FTP. for this, you will need an exploitable game (Mechassault, 007:AUF or Splinter Cell). read up on gamesave exploits for more details (in the gamesave exploit forums)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users