Photo

Skining Differences Whats Up With This!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TMG8

TMG8

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:well guess you need to ask to find out
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:50 PM

im trying to get the ring around the menu tabs and the part behind the buttons as well they are there on the green dash skin but not on the blue can anyone try help meout? ive tryed mixing and everything i took my background and stuck it in the green dash and change my colours back to blue but still no go is there something here that im missing?

user posted image
user posted image

#2 'iCeCooL'

'iCeCooL'

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:30 PM

Why not pop into our irc channel .. we have loads of expert skinners in there waiting to answer your questions smile.gif

our channel is on EFnet and the channel is #blackstormx

if you have problems setting irc up we have a java irc client on the site or in our tutorials section we have a easy irc setup guide smile.gif

Hope the guys can help

#3 kanaberra

kanaberra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:SK8, Music (electro-lounge-dub) & Geekin'

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (TMG8 @ Jul 19 2004, 11:53 PM)
im trying to get the ring around the menu tabs and the part behind the buttons as well they are there on the green dash skin but not on the blue can anyone try help meout? ive tryed mixing and everything i took my background and stuck it in the green dash and change my colours back to blue but still no go is there something here that im missing?

user posted image
user posted image

lo tmg8 wink.gif
wanna help ya out but i need mo'info 'cause i dunno which element do u exactly mean (i couldnt c your screenshots). Try out w/ one of my def color skins, to c if its still there... and describe please a bit more what ya wanna do.

br

k

Edited by kanaberra, 20 July 2004 - 08:41 AM.

#4 TMG8

TMG8

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:well guess you need to ask to find out

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:15 PM

laugh.gif sorry not enough information i think i must have been drunk when i posted? but anyways i get what it was i had missing fixed it up and its good to go the other thing about the skinning that is the only thing i dont get right now is the colour patcher it does not really want to work with me here i make a skin preset and then install it to the right folder then the dash does not want to load do i need to rename my blackstormx.xbe back to the original name i have it under the name thclite.xbe because with all the updates and things fixing a dual bios can get tiresome but yeah il pop in your channel see whats up and about the picture thing i understand now how crappy free hosting is soon as me and my friends web design site gets up with our server etc, il be able to really do things!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users