• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sosuke

sosuke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 04:01 AM

so I modded my xbox some time back, say almost 2 months now, and it has been working fine, then overnight (literally) it stopped
says it need repairs! i looked in the side to make sure the matrix chip was still green which it was... so i am looking for some help on where the hell i should start fixing this!

thanks!
sosuke

#2 MorfiusX

MorfiusX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 January 2003 - 04:31 AM

try to realign it. also, do you play any games that have Live support. If you do, Live could have updated your dash. If you have evox saved as xboxdash.xbe, it may have been updated.

#3 sosuke

sosuke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 04:34 AM

i do have games with live support, but it worked after i had played those games, and my evox cdrw doesnt load it, i will try the realign now though...

#4 sosuke

sosuke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 05:24 AM

realign doesnt work, and even after i remove the chip completely it does not work, fuck anyone else have an idea? there is no abuse to the machine, i looked everywhere on it

#5 vyan28

vyan28

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 07:19 AM

there has to be a slight chance of you either dropping something in and discharging the motherboard. I dont think it can possibly stop on you without doing any damages to it. Think hard and see what happened. Maybe your hdd failed on you. "maybe" though, but you'll never know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users