No replies to this topic

#1 alhava

alhava

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:27 AM

Hi! I've asked this before, but I can never find my posts after a day. Tehy get so far away. But I've found out how to get email notification, that should change.

First, I want to restore my M$ Dash. I tried slayers, but when i comand my box to load the msdashboard, it takes me to the honeycombed, convex green background, but there are no menu items.

I need to set the clock, and I don't have an internet connection where my xbox is.

Many of my legitimate game backups don't work reliably.

RalliSportChallenge 2 has some sort of chacheing problem, I've heard, and I can;t get it to load. It always brings up a dirty disc error. I've re-ripped the game, and same thing. Once for a while, it worked, but then I played a few other games, overwrote the cachefiles I suppose, and now it doesn;t load again.

Splinter Cell 2 Doesn't play properly. When I try to start the game, or miltiplay it crashes.

I've ripped the games with DVD2Xbox.

Throw some answers at me, I've read a ton of FAQs, and the answers never seem to help. The Rallisport Challenge 2 issue is common, but all the proposed answers do not work for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users