5 replies to this topic

#1 bluegt21

bluegt21

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:02 AM

I dont have very many roms I play and i know i seen a post or news with information about some emulators being able to link to roms. I would like to be able to do this so i can skip the going to a different ap feel with my dashboard for just a couple of roms. Any ideas ??

#2 SupaDawg

SupaDawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:04 AM

sorry man, I honestly dont think it can be done... not with anything currently available that is.

#3 Gus Man

Gus Man

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:28 AM

Xport's emus support that and I think Evox is the only dash in which you can do it (don't knowe how though sad.gif ). Pushing dash developers to add that feature would be nice.

EDIT: Maybe you should make a poll on your favorite dash's section (mines UnleashX) to see how many others want that feature.

Edited by Gus Man, 22 July 2004 - 07:29 AM.

#4 antiflag1980

antiflag1980

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 July 2004 - 12:42 PM

I posted about it in the UnleashX wish list, someone said Avalaunch supports command line option launching of xbes but I haven't found out how. I was just gonna see if I could use Xports code to compile and xbe that simply launches the emu xbe of an emu and passes the options to it, but my VS.NET wont work cause I need to reinstall XP because my IE is screwed up and it wont run without IE. Windows sucks so bad. My install is about 3 months old and IE no longer works right, windows update is broken and mmc(Computer Management) had things missing after a while such as Disk Management and Device Manager, but now mmc wont run at all because it says IE isn't installed. Stupid Windows, too bad I can't install VS.NET and the Xbox SDK under Wine in Linux, that would be badass to say I've done. Screw you MS.

#5 pelago

pelago

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

Apparently MXM will support it in a future release.

#6 bluegt21

bluegt21

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:39 PM

thanks for the replies everyone... I think mxm rocks i just dont know how long it will be for a new release LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users