7 replies to this topic

#1 DeafLeper

DeafLeper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:32 PM

ok, here is the thing. i opened up my xbox so i could tell which version i have. by doing this i completely disconnected the HDD and the disk drive. after that, i put everything back inside and connected all the wires again and turned on my xbox to make sure it still worked fine... it does not. the LED turns green 3 times and on the 3rd time alternates in green and red. what the hell happend!? i have no mod chip as of yet and i did not remove anything other than the stock HDD and my stock disk drive. wow.. this sucks, unless someone can "give me da' 411, yo". help would be most appreciated.

#2 muggs

muggs

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:18 PM

Double check all your wires something may be loose.

muggs

#3 DeafLeper

DeafLeper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:24 PM

thanks for the reply, but i must have checked them 20 times over and nothing was loose. i even checked everything i didnt unhook. man, this kinda sucks. dry.gif

#4 muggs

muggs

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:30 PM

Did you discharge any static electricity before handling the mobo? Spill anything on the mobo? Hear anything crack?

muggs

#5 frescoelamante688

frescoelamante688

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:57 PM

http://www.llamma.co...error_codes.htm

#6 DeafLeper

DeafLeper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:06 PM

nope. no cracking or anything of that nature, but on the link it describes my problem exactly. the christmas tree effect or whatever. its not a bad mod chip, for i do not have one installed as of yet, so that leaves me with broked traces. what exactly do they mean by broken traces though? it doesnt really say what went wrong or how to fix it either.

#7 1337.h4x0r

1337.h4x0r

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (DeafLeper @ Jul 23 2004, 09:09 PM)
nope. no cracking or anything of that nature, but on the link it describes my problem exactly. the christmas tree effect or whatever. its not a bad mod chip, for i do not have one installed as of yet, so that leaves me with broked traces. what exactly do they mean by broken traces though? it doesnt really say what went wrong or how to fix it either.

well good-job boy u now own a $150.00 paperweight beerchug.gif laugh.gif

#8 DeafLeper

DeafLeper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:20 PM

that doesnt really help me. besides, if bad comes to worse and i need a new motherboard and HDD then ill just upgrade the HDD and buy a used motherboard for 50 bucks off ebay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users