• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doomer529

doomer529

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 02:45 PM

I just modded my first xbox. I got it working perfectly. I already have a modded xbox so i was gonna transfer files to my computer then to the new xbox. I use a router to connect the box and PC. At some point last week a friend of mine tried to network my box to his pc and screwed it up. My ip shows up as 0.0.0.0 and I cannot ftp into my old box to get the files to the new one. I can ftp into the new box just fine. I tried all kinds of stuff, but haven't had any luck. I'm getting desperate as this has eaten up a bunch of my time with learning to mod the one box only to find out mine is screwed up. Please help me out man, I'm stuck. I need to be able to ftp into my old box. Some please help me, i've spent the better paert of 2 days trying to research and fix this. Thank you.

#2 XPxAxBxLxOX

XPxAxBxLxOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:54 PM

Go into system settings and make sure

setup network = Yest
use static IP = no
and if there is an ip in the ip spot make sure you delete the whole thing. go down to save changes and exit. That might do it.

I had this problem also because im always moving my xbox from one place to another. Im just going on a hunch.

#3 1337.h4x0r

1337.h4x0r

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:58 PM

Well u actually don't need to have your xbox connected to your router. You can have it hooked up directly to your pc. Once you have opened your ftp client (i recomend flashfxp) on the right side in the address bar looking thingy type in l/p/:xbox/xbox and then click on the lightning bolt>quick connect then type in for username xbox password xbox and you should be set smile.gif EDIT: added link and corrected grammer errors

Edited by 1337.h4x0r, 24 July 2004 - 04:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users