• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoshWinks

JoshWinks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:20 AM

Please help I was messing with f/games and came across a folder name XBcopy000 and thought it was a misnamed folder so i deleted it bad mistake all of a sudden evox (the new Slayers auto install one) had all my options delete now on main menu I only have the first selection of games emulators and application when i open that i only have games and applications I freaked out luckily my friend has the exact setup as me so i copyed xbcopy000 folder from him and put it back in its spot and the options didnt come back when i restarted I hve no clue am i supposed to set it as archive and hidden or what I cant find the solution and im afraid of trying to run Slayers auto for it might mess something up or put two and just screw with things I dont want to have to backup all emulators and games becse i dont have the room on my desktop someone please have an answer or solution on how i can fix this without losing all info on hd thanks.

Josh

#2 skez

skez

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:34 AM

gee im actually alittle tired after reading it! biggrin.gif

#3 JoshWinks

JoshWinks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 07:20 PM

Can anyone help or does anyone know?

Josh

#4 jack2004

jack2004

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:19 PM

may be you copy folder in folder

#5 JoshWinks

JoshWinks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 02:20 AM

I copyed my friends XBcopy000 folder and put it in F/games and restarted and....nothing changed :-(. I have another question can I just copy all my friends files and override mine except for the games and emulators folders would that fix it or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users