5 replies to this topic

#1 NCman

NCman

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:57 PM

i know its probably been posted.. i went all the way to page 60.. i couldnt find anything that would help me...
i want to get more than 1 edited map so i dont have to keep FTp'ing
and no i dont have halo on my harddrive taht halo cahce editor 8.0 doesnt work for me. Does anyone know how to get 3 edited maps at 1 time thank you..

#2 DonaldMCRonald87

DonaldMCRonald87

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 30 July 2004 - 04:58 PM

this is actually pretty easy....but you have to remember the order...name the 3 maps cache003, cache004, and cache005 and overwrite them on either X, Y or Z whichever thyere stored on....then whatever cache003 was you play that first and cache004 second and cache005 thrid you seeing what im saying..still need help get at me on aim its on the link bar below \/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\/

Edited by DonaldMCRonald87, 30 July 2004 - 04:59 PM.

#3 pantsmaster

pantsmaster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:LED ZEPPELIN
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:01 AM

Make a folder somwhere on your XBOX HDD called Halo maps or something. Put all your edited map files in there. When you want to play them just copy them into the Halo cache. This way, you can have multiple mods of the same level, and you don't have to worry about losing maps if the cache is overwritten.

Edited by pantsmaster, 31 July 2004 - 12:02 AM.

#4 jman33

jman33

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:18 AM

if you use NMP you can burn a Halo NMP disc and play the NMP files from the disc.

#5 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:49 AM

if your willing to replace the default maps you can compress, hex edit the name and build number and then youll have your own nmp. for more info on that join halomods.com and download ultramagnu's onw nmp tut

also what problems are you having with HCE because its only in its beta stage. i gurantee i can get hce working for you. If you have the beta i can also help you with that

#6 NCman

NCman

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:05 AM

hey my xbox isnt fully soft modded... umm i have to load 007 then the hack everytime.... can u still help me get the HCE working?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users