3 replies to this topic

#1 acyd

acyd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:43 PM

1. are all maps the same cache as blood gulch(cache003)?
If not please post the different caches of the different maps.

2. can I put halo maps from files.halomods.com into ppf-o-matic then ftp them onto my xbox?

3. I want to put a map from Sidewinder, Bloodgulch and Damnation onto my box is that possible or do I have to use a special program?

#2 Jordan_Hounsell

Jordan_Hounsell

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Computer, Xbox, Hockey, & Biking
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:52 PM

I'm not to familar with Halo mods. However, if you posted this in the halo mod section which is here then you will probably get more feed back.

#3 AlTheKiller

AlTheKiller

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:48 AM

you need to do some reading...

1. multiplayer map caches are all cache003.map. whichever one you loaded last is the one thats there.

2. you dont get maps on halomods, you get patches. w/ ppf-o-matic you apply this patch to a clean map cache for the designated map. then if you want to replace the original map, you compress it w/ sparkedit. otherwise, just copy the cache back and start a game in the same map.

3. yes to the can i, maybe to the special program. youre gonna have to be more specific.

#4 acyd

acyd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:16 AM

1. smile.gif

2. do I have to compress the map on certain files?

3. I wanted to know if I could have three different modded maps on my box at the same time( Bloodgulch, sidewinder, damnation).

Also can I have three different mods of the map bloodgulch on my box at the same time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users