A Few Questions
Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:43 PM
If not please post the different caches of the different maps.
2. can I put halo maps from files.halomods.com into ppf-o-matic then ftp them onto my xbox?
3. I want to put a map from Sidewinder, Bloodgulch and Damnation onto my box is that possible or do I have to use a special program?
Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:48 AM
1. multiplayer map caches are all cache003.map. whichever one you loaded last is the one thats there.
2. you dont get maps on halomods, you get patches. w/ ppf-o-matic you apply this patch to a clean map cache for the designated map. then if you want to replace the original map, you compress it w/ sparkedit. otherwise, just copy the cache back and start a game in the same map.
3. yes to the can i, maybe to the special program. youre gonna have to be more specific.
Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:16 AM
2. do I have to compress the map on certain files?
3. I wanted to know if I could have three different modded maps on my box at the same time( Bloodgulch, sidewinder, damnation).
Also can I have three different mods of the map bloodgulch on my box at the same time?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users