#1 AZNracerx1989

AZNracerx1989

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:58 AM

I dont know what these are and what is required to make them work on an unmodded xbox.. can anyone tell me

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:30 AM

They are exploit fonts--read a guide on exploiting your Xbox for more information. BTW, Bert & Ernie are older fonts--try something new like UDE.

#3 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:56 AM

Uhhh UDE also uses bert and ernie fonts.... But yeah don't use the old bert and ernie fonts. You should definately go with UDE.

#4 AZNracerx1989

AZNracerx1989

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:18 PM

UDE seems harder to install

#5 Ghengis

Ghengis

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:23 PM

I reccomend you hit the tutorial here if your kernel is over 5713 or find the UDE1 tutorial (also on this forum) if it's lower.

If you don't know how to check, go to your MS dash (boot without a disc in) and look at the About box. At the end of the scrolling garbage, it will say K:XXXX, D:XXXX. The four-digit part is what matters.

#6 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (krayzie @ Jul 31 2004, 12:59 AM)
Uhhh UDE also uses bert and ernie fonts.... But yeah don't use the old bert and ernie fonts. You should definately go with UDE.

No it doesn't... it uses one font (Typically bert_ate_ernie.xtf of something along those lines).

#7 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Blank @ Jul 31 2004, 10:31 PM)
No it doesn't... it uses one font (Typically bert_ate_ernie.xtf of something along those lines).

yeah but in the later release bert got separated from ernie and they need to be transfered as two individual files.

#8 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (krayzie @ Jul 31 2004, 05:40 PM)
yeah but in the later release bert got separated from ernie and they need to be transfered as two individual files.

I see... I haven't followed the updated releases of UDE/UDE2. The funny thing is, the whole time I answer questions on here, I've never used/installed a dashboard exploit. The only exploit I use is the gamesave exploit and that's for backing up my eeprom/hdd info and flashing the TSOP. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users