4 replies to this topic

#1 Blasterjumper

Blasterjumper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:38 AM

I am wondering if it is possible to hack ncca and get the image files of the uniforms for the teams and change them in photoshop. Anyone know if this is possible? It would be sweet to make some old sckool colors.

#2 CireZero

CireZero

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:48 AM

I was looking around on info for this also, for madden actually, to replace players head shots, but the problem is all the files, are saved in either a .mad or .big format, it's an ea thing, but there are no tools out yet to uncompress these, even looking in the roster files are insane, while hex editing, it's nuts, i wish there were some tools but at this point there is nothing. mad.gif

#3 danmanstx

danmanstx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:49 AM

i dont know if its possible be i've heard " that people are looking into it!?!" this probably would get done sooner if people could get away from the game, right now im having withdrawal symptons. lol beerchug.gif

#4 Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:42 PM

actually there are tools to compress and uncompress ea sports graphic files. (http://www.sportplanet.com/nbalive/) But from what i saw from madden and ncaa, the graphic files aren't accessible directly (i think).

#5 Blasterjumper

Blasterjumper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 11:40 PM

Im sure somebody on these forums knows how to access the graphics files for madden and ncaa. From what i saw it looks like all the files are DAT files. Im guessing the graphics files are embedded into those. There is a dat file named uniforms.dat. Maybe the uniform grahpics are embeded into there. I wish someone would figure out how to edit the files cause i want to change South Carolina's jersey colors from garnet to black since thats what they are wearing this yr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users