X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:24 PM

Hey all

I just got a bigger hard drive for my xbox. What i want to do is transfer all my apps, emulators, & games to my PC first before removing my old HDD and transferring all that was on the old HD to the new one. When I use an FTP software like FlashFXP to transfer Xbox-to-PC with Avalaunch or UnleashX, it starts but then the speed decreases and ends up freezing FLashFXP. I also tried with Qwix: The titles show up in "Manage Xbox Title on Xbox Drives" but when I create an iso, same problem happens. I have a D-Link DI-604 4-port router & use FlashFXP if this helps solve the problem. Thanks

Edited by RocafellaSqualie, 02 August 2004 - 08:25 PM.

#2 waltlove

waltlove

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:47 PM

Why not just plug the second hard drive into the xbox (Need a power Y adaptor) replacing the DVD drive... remember to keep the Yellow cable plugged into the DVD. Or do what I do use a second Xbox... running Avalaunch and connect from the file manager. But first options is best way.

#3 RocafellaSqualie

RocafellaSqualie

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:49 PM

What is a Y Adapter? Couldn't I unlock the hard drive that I want to copy all my games from, connect the unlocked hard drive to the PC along with the new bigger one (after I set in up in the xbox), then copy everything to the new one? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users