• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 a-mann

a-mann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:17 PM

I was planning on buying a premodded Xenium Ice Xbox with a 120 gb hard drive and was wondering if when i get that i will be able to burn any game to the hard right away and easily. I of course don't know much about it and don't have a network or high speed internet.

If i can do this would 120 gb be overkill or can i just keep the original hd in there.

thanks

#2 AmO

AmO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:05 PM

what you are asking is common knowledge and has been talked about MANY times all over xbox-scene. What I recommend you do it goto the tutorials section of the Xbox-Scene mainpage and read up a bit...

P.S. - This is not a flame, just a friendly reminder that these forums are not for walking every newbie through the basic steps, there are MANY tutorials that will walk you through it and if you get stuck or have a problem then come back here.

Edited by AmO, 04 August 2004 - 08:06 PM.

#3 a-mann

a-mann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 10:29 PM

yeah i know and i have looked around but i am not sure exactly what it is gonna come with. the point is i don't wanna have to install bios and change the dashboard. i thought maybe it might come all set up. Maybe someone who bought one premodded could tell what i need to know.

#4 EmperorPsiblade

EmperorPsiblade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Helping newbies, installing modchips, evil genetic experiments......
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 August 2004 - 11:59 PM

if you get a premod... it is your own responsiblilty to learn the information you need to know....

we will not hold your hand, you need to know a few basic concepts about the xbox...... you obviously have failed to learn them.....

read some tutorials.... wink.gif

#5 silentsnake

silentsnake

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:24 AM

there is this little site with a few tutorials you might wanna see www.xbox-scene.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 EmperorPsiblade

EmperorPsiblade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Helping newbies, installing modchips, evil genetic experiments......
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:59 AM

http://tutorials.xbox-scene.com

try this smile.gif

#7 akira112

akira112

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (a-mann @ Aug 4 2004, 11:32 PM)
yeah i know and i have looked around but i am not sure exactly what it is gonna come with. the point is i don't wanna have to install bios and change the dashboard. i thought maybe it might come all set up. Maybe someone who bought one premodded could tell what i need to know.

Why don't you ask the person that is selling you the premod?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users