#1 xmodbox

xmodbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:59 PM

beerchug.gif

Greetings Forum....

Me and a friend have been trying now for over a week to flash the TSOP of an unmodded box to no avail.

We have managed to solder the required jumpers, take the xbox apart and back together again and it still works. Even make a usb adapter for one of my xbox controllers.

The controller now plugs directly into my pc and is recognisable. Using a geniuine MS 8mb memory card we ( in theory ) should be able to use it as a flash usb storage drive.

All we want to do is exploit the 007 agent under fire HACK, that is discussed through out this forum. We need to copy a save file from the pc to the memory card so that we can exploit this.

The problem we are haveing now is finding some compatiable software that will enable us to copy or even 'drag and drop' the required files onto the memory card.

All we've found so far is Action Replay for Xbox that will transfer saves to the memory card but won't let us copy the specific files so we can FTP the BOx.

Any Ideas?

blink.gif

#2 imamafackinhokie

imamafackinhokie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 August 2004 - 01:44 PM

First you must have a modded xbox to begin with - put the memory card into that controller then ftp files either to the udata folder or directly to the memory card - upload the entire folder with the numbers and letters etc. Then throw that memory card onto your other xbox the one you are doing the tsop to - and copy that to the hard drive - and you are done with the memory card.

if you are ftping and it cant transfer a few files it could be because the memory card is not large enough and I also heard that action replays edit .xbe's making them not work all the time for exploits.

#3 xmodbox

xmodbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 02:27 PM

yep i got all that, thanks.. but my one problem still is how to get my moddedd xbox to transfer the save file to the memory card? I am currently running xbox media center as my os on my modded box but it won't let me access the memory card? Its not on any of the drives, C: E: Q: etc.. or is it not one of the connection icons XNS , XBMS or SMB ?

How can i find the memory card on it?

I'm nearly there?

#4 Dagoth

Dagoth

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:18 PM

your memory card should show up as H:\

#5 imamafackinhokie

imamafackinhokie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Dagoth @ Aug 5 2004, 12:51 PM)
your memory card should show up as H:\

Not necessarily - it depends on what port your controller is in and whether or not it is in slot 1 or two on the controller - it will show up when you ftp as some letter other than c,d,e,f,x,y,z then just ftp directly to that.

or if you ftp it to your udata folder then all you have to do is boot to the MS dash and find the game save exploit that you uploaded and copy it to the memory card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users