• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skiiness

skiiness

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 02:18 PM

My Xbox keeps locking up when I save things. Why is this doing it and what can I do to correct the problem?

#2 Strud1512

Strud1512

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:15 AM

My mind-reading abilities are a little weak today.

How about some detail - what things are you saving? modded xbox? replacement HD? describe the lock up? etc.

#3 swisha82

swisha82

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:45 AM

keep your software up to date!

#4 skiiness

skiiness

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 04:15 AM

I recently purchased a modded xbox with the xecuter 2 chip. It seemed to run fine untill a couple of days ago. I coulnt even get into the "manhunt" game. I couldnt save my game on Star Wars KOTOR. Otherwise it works fine. It freezes during the save points on KOTOR. It freezes on the opening of the "Manhunt" game. PLEASE HELP!!!

#5 swisha82

swisha82

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 02:27 AM

i modded a guys xbox once that wouldnt run manhunt.

weird.

it was a v1.0 and was modded with a x2.3b lite with a 120gb hdd. it worked on my xbox, then transfered and didnt on his. tried again same result.

guess not everything can be perfect working, shit happens. find a newer/better game to play instead.

#6 fire2501

fire2501

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:11 AM

couple things... boot ur xbox without the chip on to go to the original ms dash... set the time or reset the time there.... if that doesn't solve ur problems then turn mod chip on and check to make sure igr is off and see if that helps.. if not if u are running evox as a dashboard then try avalaunch... i know a couple people that have had the same problems and it was becasue of evox, and as soon as they used avalaunch everything was healed.. good luck! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users