#1 StAmAtIs

StAmAtIs

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:37 AM

Would it be possible to get this emulator ported to the XBOX because it emulates Sega SG1000, SC3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X beautifully. The 32X games that didn't work in Gens work in this emulator perfectly and emulates some megadrive games better too.

This is also the best Master System emulator I've seen too and it doesn't have any sound issues like some other SMS emulators I've seen. I'm not sure if the source is out but if it is, this should be ported.

Kega Fusion Site:
http://www.eidolons-...x.php?page=Kega

#2 zero5

zero5

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:54 AM

is it open source >?

#3 StAmAtIs

StAmAtIs

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:00 AM

I'm not sure havn't seen anything on the site but its probably out there somewhere?

Should send e-mail to author see if he plans to release the source?

#4 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 August 2004 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (StAmAtIs @ Aug 8 2004, 01:03 PM)
I'm not sure havn't seen anything on the site but its probably out there somewhere?

Its so funny how thats always the answer they give! laugh.gif

person 1) Hey port this!
person 2) is it opensource?
person 1) eh.. its probably out there somewhere..

A quick look at the history of Steve Snake's emulators show that neither
Kgen, Kgen98, Kega, Kega Lazurus, Kega Fusion, all never had their sources released.

BUT ITSD PROBABLY TEH OUTT THERE SOMEHWERE!!!!@!@ laugh.gif

Edited by VampX, 08 August 2004 - 02:57 PM.

#5 STEVEHABS

STEVEHABS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:15 PM

Heh yeah if half life 2 and doom 3 can get leaked multiple times im sure the source to a emulator is easier to leak. I wish i could play doom on the friendtech 1.4 ghz xbox with 128 mb ram that would be equal to like a 2.8 ghz pc because it doesnt have processes taking up the memory and what have u.Bochs is ok but we need a emulator that cant emulate windows games fast.heres hoping x-port the god of emus reads this. bochs/dosxbox is a step in the right direction.

#6 Danjuro

Danjuro

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 08 August 2004 - 08:12 PM

I really hope xport doesn't read this or his brain might run away in fear, like mine just did.

#7 STEVEHABS

STEVEHABS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:33 PM

Whats wrong with emulating a windows environment/ windows xp games on an xbox? I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I'm sure theres a lot of 1.4ghz friendtech xbox owners there that have slow pcs maybe like 2 ghz and would like to play their games on the xbox instead because the frame rate would be better.

Edited by STEVEHABS, 11 August 2004 - 06:34 PM.

#8 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (STEVEHABS @ Aug 11 2004, 09:36 PM)
Whats wrong with emulating a windows environment/ windows xp games on an xbox? I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I'm sure theres a lot of 1.4ghz friendtech xbox owners there that have slow pcs maybe like 2 ghz and would like to play their games on the xbox instead because the frame rate would be better.

What the hell are you talking about?

this thread is about Kega and you're all like : blahblahblah leaking emu's windows xp blargh!!!!!!!

Where did you get your lobotomy and how much did it cost? cause i think you got ripped off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users