4 replies to this topic

#1 newbiemodder15

newbiemodder15

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:08 PM

It is not working, i tried putting it under the screw and taping it to the shielding and it doesnt work. i am a total noob when it come to anything to do with computers and xbox. do i need to strip the black wire or not. if i do need to strip it can i just use a knife and cut around the rubber because i dont have any wire strippers.

#2 newbiemodder15

newbiemodder15

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:10 PM

the fun works but there is something wrong. when i turn it on, it turn on and off 2 times and then turn on and the light blinks red and green. please help

#3 AlTheKiller

AlTheKiller

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:24 PM

i had the same problem when i wasnt getting a good ground. make sure there is plenty of insulation pulled off (but not enough that wire is exposed out from underneath the screw) and that the wire doesnt move when you tighten the screw.

why didnt you just turn the fan speed up in the bios?

#4 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:57 PM

Frigin' pain it is. Try to use a 3 to 4 pin molex adapter. It plugs into your HD cable and gives your fan 12v.

#5 newbiemodder15

newbiemodder15

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:50 AM

al, i do not have a modchip in my xbox. all i have done is paint it and do the green to red thing for the power button. please dont be to harsh but what is the insulation look like? i really dont know anything about this stuff i am just going off the tutorials. do i need to strip the wire then screw it in? can i stripe it by using a knife cause i do not have wire strippers? thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users