#1 azn_precision66

azn_precision66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:48 AM

i must say, what a GREAT game!

Sound:
This is what makes xbox so great, you can add the soundtracks saved on your xbox and transfer it onto your pgr2 game! other sounds such as crashing, horn,...etc, are just like any other game ----9----

Graphics:
The graphics of this game are purely amazing...as you are crusing down a street, look at the scenery around you, beautiful...once i was so intensely watching it that i crashed into a wall... ----10----

Gameplay:
The powersliding in this game was genius! it may take a while to get used to but it works out in the end....the powersliding is pressing A button during turns...the AI is amazing...if you go on the hardest difficulty, they actually try to make you spin out! ----10---

Controls:
An easy 10...controls are easily reached and not too much strain... ---10---

OVERALL -----9.5-----

make sure to pick up this game

#2 punqewe

punqewe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:43 AM

It looks and plays like a re-vamped version of bizzares earlier Metro Street Racer on the Dreamcast....which was an awesome game in itself. It's pretty much the same game,just a few more tweeks and alot more power to play with. biggrin.gif

#3 jude

jude

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:50 PM

Get a wheel to play this, and switch to over the bonnet view.

#4 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:39 AM

Thread digging rocks jude...

#5 uberd0g

uberd0g

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

Got this on release day and I still go back to it now. Possibly the best driving series on any system (IMO). Hearing all my PS2-owning buddies harp on about GT4 for ages, then to sit and watch the smiles on their faces when the kudos points system finally "clicks"... pure satisfaction biggrin.gif

BTW- I just realised how they came up with the name - Metropolis Street Racer on Dreamcast (Metropolis=Superman), Project Gotham on Xbox (Gotham=Batman). How did I miss that one? huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users