A Stupid Question But Just Making Sure
Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:09 PM
Category 5e Network Cable
• Meets all Category 5e standards
• Several different lengths are available to meet your needs
• 8-conductor (four twisted pair) cable with RJ-45 modular plugs and boots
• 50-micron gold-plated pins for better data transmission
• Heavy-duty molded strain reliefs around each plug provide extra durability
Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:11 PM
Edited by Oldmanjoe, 09 August 2004 - 10:12 PM.
Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:16 PM
Cat 5E Crossover Cable
With Cat 5E Cable, you can network two computers with Ethernet cards together without using a Hub. This cable meets Category 5E standards.
• 24-gauge, UTP, four twisted pairs, stranded FT4
• CM grade
• With RJ-45 8p8c plug (50 micro inches)
Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:30 PM
cat 5e is good for up to 1gbit.
So yea that should work for ftping...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users