Iloveanime

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:59 AM

I did that once and I got a frozen brand new drive wondering what am I doin wrong thanks I have on my floppy EEPROM (the bin file on there) and on cdr EEPROM Folder EEPROM.bin EEPROM.txt EEPROM.cfg Wondering what I should do to fix this thanks

#272 hyawatha15

hyawatha15

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:41 PM

Does any1 know the answer to the above question???

#273 Cio

Cio

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:31 PM

xboxhdm for dummies or the search will reveal all.. just disable auto detection of the HD in the BIOS,

#274 LostKoRn

LostKoRn

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:This used to be finding a way of getting Linux on to my box now i have and written a tut on it!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:57 PM

The Great Return Of LostKoRn Has Finally Arrived biggrin.gif

Sorry I've Been Away From The Scene For A Year Or So And Have About 500 Messages In My Inbox Most Of Them About Problems With The Tut unsure.gif

Now I Have A Good Year Or So Of Experience And A Few New Tricks Up My Sleeve smile.gif
When Recently Softmodding My Friends V1.6b Xbox It Occured To Me How Easy And Great The Softmod Has Become.
Just Over 1 Year Ago, Trying To Softmod A V1.6 UK Xbox Would Have Been A Big Pain, Now With Many Thanxs To People Like Krayzie, It Has Become So Easy Its Amazing.

So I'm Going To Do A Major Overhaul Of The Tut And Make Things A Bit More Simpler By Using Krayzies Brilliant Ndure Installer biggrin.gif And Also Include A Few New Things About Upgrading The Hardrive Too.

One Thing Ive Noticed Though Is Ive Lost The Ability To Edit My Posts So I Wont Be Able To Edit The Main Tut And Will Have To Post The New Stuff As A Reply sad.gif

Will Post Back V.Soon With The New Material.

Post Feedback As To Whether You Want To See This Or Just Leave The Original Cos It Was Good Enough And The 360 Will Rule Over Every Xbox Post Soon lol

#275 ran168

ran168

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

I have no problem to copy the Save Games to my Xbox (NTSC J) sold in Asia. But I have problem to load the original games (e.g. 007, MA etc.) in my Xbox since the games are used and sold in US and the message said that “Invalid region format”. How can load the games and used the Save game to softmod my Xbox (NTSC J)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users