3 replies to this topic

#1 ragnar999

ragnar999

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:11 PM

I got my sexbox chipped, the fella said it is an Aladdin chip but didn't tell me what version. He demonstrated that it plays copied games and said if i want to copy games i just connect it to my PC.

Well when i got home tonight i connected to pc and nothing. Can't ftp to it or even ping it from my pc even though i have set xbox to statip ip.

When the xbox starts (from what i have read) there is no evox dashboard. Just the MS dashboard, nothing other ever comes up.

I know it's chipped because it plays copied game, how the hell do i do anything with this?

TIA

#2 oxjeremy334

oxjeremy334

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Interests:Being a Rhinestone Cowboy
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:14 PM

Modchip table
That is the link. You need to make an evox boot disc to be able to ftp all the good stuff on there. How do you do this? Read some tuts in the pinned FAQ at the top.

#3 ragnar999

ragnar999

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:26 PM

thanx for quick reply.

Ok, when i turn my exbox on only the MS screen comes up. I have tried all combinations of holding power button on for 1 sec, 2sec 3 etc but no evox boot screen comes up.

Only the MS screen ever appears.

From what i have read to be able to connect to xbox via ftp i need some kind of dashboard to appear.

So if i make this evox boot cd i will be able to see a dashboard then ftp to it will i?

#4 ragnar999

ragnar999

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:35 PM

kool, I read the tutorials on here and installed EvoX 3935 and all is working well.

Just need to read the tuts for burning now smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users